Record Nations and our network of local, legal document scanning companies can help convert your paper files into digital, allowing for a more efficient workplace. Digitizing your case files can:
- Save your practice money
- Reduce the amount of storage in your office or in a secure storage location
- Give your entire office access to all of your case files through a system, that indexes, categorizes and allows you to edit every legal document that’s in the system.
Legal document scanning does not have to be a chore for you or your employees. By using day forward scanning, you can set up an efficient system to ensure all documents are digitized after a certain point, or within a certain amount of time.
Regardless of the size of your firm, it doesn’t make sense financially to hire a team to take care of your records. Document scanning to an electronic or cloud storage system ensures that your documents are properly secured to protect your clients’ information getting exposed.
Legal Document Scanning and More
Any document scanning company on our nationwide network can scale to the requirements of any-sized law firm.
Let Record Nations help you to scan, label, index, store, and retrieve files more efficiently. We offer any kind of scanning and organization that you might require, including:
- Data Conversion Services
- Document Prep, Scanning, & Indexing
- Coding Services & Custom Tabs
- eDiscovery (Electronic Data Discovery)
- Electronic Document Storage, Digital Archiving & Database Management Services
- Legal Database Load File Generation
- Bates Labeling and Numbering Services
- Full-Text Document Imaging and OCR, including PDF and TIFF Blowbacks, and more!
For decades, Record Nations has helped firms and practices like yours to make sure your records are scanned securely and made easily accessible to the right people. We offer on-site scanning services to ensure that your documents and file remain confidentially secure.
To get FREE quotes today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (866) 385-3706. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will have customized quotes from experts in your area that can help you with your legal document scanning. We also offer a variety of legal document management software solutions.
If you’d like to learn more about Legal Document Scanning, check out our blog!