Pricing and costs for document or records storage vary based on a number of factors—the most basic of these charges is by the number of boxes you need to store.
There are also several other factors that might be an additional charge, or could be included with the price quoted to you by any of our document management companies.
Record Nations can help you select the appropriate document storage service with helpful insights on the costs associated with them. Call (866) 385-3706 for more information!
Services that Might Be an Additional Charge
Some of the additional services that you can consider for your document storage that may be add an additional fee include:
- Document preparation (removing staples, paper clips, tape, etc)
- If you have double-sided documents
- Indexing your boxes or documents for easy retrieval and tracking
- Additional security measures to make sure classified or critical documents are secure
- Various types of retrieval options to fit with your business needs, including emergency retrieval, next-day retrieval, regularly scheduled retrieval, and more.
- Pickup services for documents that might need to be archived regularly
- Consulting services
- Access to your documents whenever you need it
- Storing and retrieval of backup systems for your business (tape rotation and vaulting)
- Proper, secure document disposal when files or records have passed their necessary document retention times.
Ask the Right Questions for Your Records Storage Project
Be sure to ask what services are provided before finalizing your monthly storage fee. Here’s some of the questions we recommend:
- Do you have a bar-code inventory control system to keep track of my documents?
- Where will my documents be located?
- Who will have access to my documents?
- How fast are you able to locate and deliver my documents?
- Are there emergency retrieval services available?
- Are you able to provide a written contract?
Get Free Quotes on Your Records Storage Project Today!
Record Nations offers secure records storage throughout the country. Our contractors can store your records quickly, easily and securely.
To get free quotes in just minutes, fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (866) 385-3706. We’re here to help you choose the right management service for your business.