Don’t waste money storing your documents any longer than you should. Once documents have been scanned or their retention schedule is up, they can be easily disposed of through document destruction services.
It’s critical to dispose of the documents correctly to avoid any exposure risk for you, your company, or your employees. The documents must be disposed of properly per federal and state laws protecting consumer and employee information.
Record Nations Fort Worth can help you by offering destruction services. Below are a few of the destruction services we offer, fill out the form or give us a call at (817) 231-0026 to receive your free quote.
Record Nations Fort Worth will help you find the correct shredding service for your business needs. We offer two different shredding services which are mobile shredding where the truck will shred at your location and offsite shredding, where all documents are shredded at a secure facility.
The services that is right for you might vary depending on your project size and location.
Our shredding services gives you the opportunity to:
- Set up a weekly, monthly, bi-weekly, or annual shredding service.
- Shred all documents after they have been scanned.
- Manage and dispose of documents after they have reached their retention schedule.
- Organize and securely dispose of documents that have become useless and nonessential.
The best way to properly dispose of document is with a secure shredding service offered in partnership with Record Nations.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Fort Worth
If you do not properly destroy a hard drive, the information is still recoverable. Deleting everything off your old hard drive does not completely get rid of the information on it. Destroying your hard drive is the only way to keep the information from getting into the wrong hands.
Record Nations offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive including:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This is a process where the hard drives are put into an industrial shredder and shred into bits making the device unrecognizable and unusable.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing is complete by professionals who use high power magnets to scramble the information. This ensures that the information is impossible to retrieve.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This disposal is done by punching a hole through the hard drive, shattering the device and making the information unrecoverable.
On the other hand, one of the other proper ways to completely destroy your documents and devices is through incineration. This is a green process because it provides for Waste-to-Energy facilities. The process of incineration is the same as chain-of-custody security which ensures your media is safe.
Different incineration service, include:
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Brooklyn
Record Nations has partnered with local experts who provide a certificate of destruction after the shredding process. We can help you protect your customers, employees, and business information by using any of our destruction services.
To get started with one of destruction services, start with a free quote from us by filling out the from or giving us a call at (817) 231-0026.
Record Nations Fort Worth Location
Record Nations Fort Worth 4455 Camp Bowie Blvd #114 Fort Worth, TX 76107 (817) 231-0026 Email: email@example.com
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM