Document scanning services are critical to help you and your business go paperless. Becoming paperless means easier access of information and less storage since the documents would be in a digital format.
This process can help eliminate lost time from searching and storing paper files. Our professional, local scanning companies can help you scan all your documents. This reduces stress and the hassle of doing it yourself.
At Record Nations, we have partnered with experts in scanning services and can help you determine the best solutions for your documents. To get started on a scanning service, fill out the form or give us a call at (817) 231-0026.
Record Nations Fort Worth can help your business scan and index your documents at an affordable price. Our scanning providers offer secure and high quality results. In fact, it is one of our overall goals to strive for. Through Record Nations Fort Worth, scanning services are reliable, affordable, and efficient.
We offer two types of scanning, but it does depend on which provider you end up choosing. We offer offsite scanning service as well as mobile scanning services.
Offsite scanning takes the documents to a secure facility to scan them into an online format. Whereas, mobile scanning is a service that comes directly to your location to scan onsite. This is the most convenient option, but it depends on the quantity of scanning if this is the best option for you.
During the scanning process our scanning experts can help you manage:
- Bindings and making sure that they are removed so they can be easily scanned.
- Handle double sided documents as long as they know which side of the document goes first.
- Our experts can index every page or the entire set of documents to keep them together. Also, we have a variety of indexing options to help you choose from.
- We also offer Optical Charter Recognition (OCR) with your scanning if you choose.
- Once the files are scanned they are presented to you based on your choice of media which can include a cloud service.
If you do not see a service listed above that you want, we can create a custom a quote for your document management project. To get started today either fill out the from or give us a call at (817) 231-0026.
Before moving forward, we must know a rough estimate of the scanning job to better assist you. In order to best match you with a provider, it is critical to know the amount of documents that will be apart of the project.
On average, a large file size box can hold 4000-4500 sheets, whereas if the documents are stored on a shelf or a cabinet, you have 150 to 200 sheets of paper per inch of space.
On average with the industry, the price per page for scanning ranges from $.07 to $.12. This price can fluctuate due to special requests as well as your location in Fort Worth.
Estimating the amount of documents needing to be scanned can help provide a more accurate representation of pricing and availability.
The estimate of your project depends on several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
Get Free Quotes on Fort Worth Scanning Services
Record Nations Fort Worth has experienced contractors working to help you organize and complete your scanning project. To get started on document scanning and document management today fill out the form or give us a call at (817) 231-0026 to begin.
We will be in contact with you shortly to provide you with several quotes to help you select the provider that best meets your needs and budget.
Record Nations Fort Worth Location
Record Nations Fort Worth 4455 Camp Bowie Blvd #114 Fort Worth, TX 76107 (817) 231-0026 Email: email@example.com
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM