Managing patient health records, prescriptions, and transcripts electronically have drastically improved the efficiency of tracking patient care for healthcare providers.
We understand the importance of quality, accuracy, and consistency when converting patient records to electronic health records.
Our medical records scanning professionals have the capacity to index and scan any volume of medical records in a timely manner and at a reasonable price.
For your convenience, scanning can be done at your location or at a secure scanning bureau. Our medical record imaging process is HIPAA and HITECH compliant.
How Medical Record Scanning Works
Setting up a medical records scanning project is a fast and simple process.
To get custom proposals for your scanning project, all you need to do is complete the following steps:
- Request a FREE quote by filling out the form to the right, or by giving us a call at (866) 385-3706. Be sure to include the number of patient records you need scanned, and the type of detail you need to retain.
- We’ll take your information and connect you with secure scanning contractors in your area that are HIPAA and HITECH compliant.
- Choose the best match for your ongoing or one-time scanning project.
Our pre-screened network of scanning providers will convert your patient records into digital images quickly, accurately and securely. These images may then be stored onto CD’s, external drives, or even on a secure server.
We can also import your records into an Electronic Medical Records System (EMR) to further optimize your records system.
What Patient Information Should You Include In Your EMR System?
Here are some of the most important items to include in every EHR:
- Growth charts for pediatric patients
- Key patient demographic data
- Problem list
- Historical procedures
- Referral sources and follow-up
- Current medications
- Medical device or implant information, including manufacturer, date, and serial number
- Legal documents such as advanced directives and custodial agreements
Click here to learn about some of the other items you should consider for your EMRs.
Record Nations can also help with medical data abstraction services. Local experts can digitize and import your patient files no matter what EMR or EHR system you use.
Record Nations can ensure that you are hiring a medical records imaging provider who will handle your project in a secure manner. We have built a network of professional medical records scanning providers who can handle your sensitive records.
To get started, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (866) 385-3706. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will have free quotes from experts in your area that can help you.
If you’d like to learn more about medical records scanning, visit our articles section!