Document shredding and destruction services are used to protect your private personal and business information. We use proven methods of destruction that make your data impossible to recover. Our shredding providers are certified, reliable, and ready to complete your project.
Folsom Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Folsom offers a variety of shredding services to meet your needs. All of our services are HIPAA and FACTA compliant and follow all applicable privacy regulations. Learn more about our shredding solutions below.
Mobile shredding is ideal for mid-sized shredding projects of 90 to 300 pounds. A mobile shred truck will come to your location to complete your shredding onsite. You will be able to witness the shredding process and ensure the proper destruction of your documents. https://www.recordnations.com/document-destruction/shredding/mobile-shredding/
Offsite shredding is designed for projects of 300 pounds of paper or more. We will pick up, haul away, and deliver your documents to a local facility for destruction.
Drop off locations are located throughout the Folsom area. They are suitable for small shredding jobs and can be used at your convenience.
All of our services can be:
- Scheduled on a recurring basis (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Paired with scanning and storage services
- Helpful in maintaining retention dates
Folsom Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Hard drive shredding and degaussing offers safe solutions to dispose of data stored within your hard drives. Our services prevent recovery and misuse of your valuable information, while also responsibly disposing of your electronic waste.
Destroy your data with one of the following methods:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the pieces, and recycle the remaining materials.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Folsom
Protect your business, employees, and customers with secure destruction services from Record Nations Folsom. Our expert providers are experienced, professional, and certified. Call us at (916) 891-3071 or fill out the form to connect with providers in Folsom and the surrounding areas. We will send you free quotes within minutes.
Record Nations Folsom Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Folsom area:
Carmichael | Citrus Heights | El Dorado Hills | Fair Oaks | Granite Bay | Mather | Orangevale | Pilot Hill | Rancho Cordova | Represa | Rescue | Rocklin | Roseville | Sacramento | Shingle Springs