The safest way to dispose of your documents and media is with professional destruction services. Record Nations offers certified shredding and destruction from verified companies in your area. We comply with all privacy regulations and handle your documents and media with care. You can rely on us to safely destroy your valuable information to protect your business, customers, and employees.
Connect with destruction providers in your area by calling us at (808) 376-2426 or filling out the form. We are happy to answer any of your questions and help you select services. We will send you free quotes, personalized to your needs right away.
Honolulu Document Shredding Services
We offer a variety of shredding services to meet the needs of individuals and businesses across Honolulu. Shredding can be scheduled as a one-time purge or on a recurring basis. We have options that come to you and others that can be used at your convenience.
Here are our options:
- Mobile shredding comes directly to you to complete your shredding at your curb. It is convenient, secure, and affordable.
- Offsite shredding picks up your documents and delivers them to a local shredding facility for destruction. This service is best for large projects.
- Drop off locations are located throughout Honolulu and can be used as needed.
Honolulu Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Data disposal goes beyond paper documents. Electronics and hard drives contain enormous amounts of information that can put you at risk. We dispose of your electronic media using permanent disposal methods. Physical destruction ensures that your data is unrecoverable and safe from theft.
We provide the following hard drive destruction services:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the hard drive, and recycle the remaining fragments.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data very difficult to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your hard drive. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Honolulu Incineration Services
Traditional disposal methods offer recycling to combat environmental pollution. Incineration services take eco-friendly practices a bit further. We complete your services in a waste-to-energy facility that uses heat and fire to instantly destroy your media. It is faster than traditional methods and follows all the same compliance guidelines.
Incineration is approved for a variety of materials. We comply with the National Security Agency and the Department of Defense regarding the destruction of classified media.
We offer the following incineration services:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Honolulu
Destruction services not only safely dispose of your information, but do so responsibly. We use EPA compliant methods that reuse paper shreds, electronics materials, and reduce e-waste in landfills. For more information, please give us a call at (808) 376-2426 or fill out the form. We will send you free quotes and connect you with local providers right away.
Record Nations Honolulu Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Honolulu area:
Aiea | Camp H M Smith | Ewa Beach | Fort Shafter | Jbphh | Kailua | Kaneohe | Kapolei | Mcbh Kaneohe Bay | Mililani | Pearl City | Tripler Army Medical Center | Waimanalo | Wake Island