Scanning services begin the conversion process to offer better protection for your business information and more efficient storage and utilization of your documents. Our scanning professionals use advanced scanning technology to capture clear, accurate images of your physical documents and convert them to a digital file.
Digital files can be instantly updated across the network to prevent redundancies and improve productivity among your team. Digital documents also improve organization and reduce physical storage costs for your company.
Contact us by calling (308) 455-9868 or filling out the form to begin your scanning project today. We look forward to helping you with the transition to a paperless office.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Our scanning providers are experienced and professional. They can capture documents of many sizes and specifications to create high-quality digital files. We make the process as easy as possible by taking care of the following steps for you:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We determine between single and double-sided documents and scan as necessary.
- We can index by page or by entire document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), so that documents can be modified later.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request free quotes by calling (308) 455-9868 or filling out the form.
How to Count Your Documents
Count your documents by using the formula below.
A standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H) can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper. A larger file box (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) can hold 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper. On a shelf, you can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets of paper per inch. Multiply the number of boxes or inches by the number of sheets of paper.
The number can vary based on tiny specifics like how thick your paper is, how tightly packed your paper is, and the brand of file folders you use. Don’t stress about finding the exact number, we can use an estimate to move forward with your project.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Kearney
Document scanning is an investment. Going digital improves efficiency and productivity, positively affecting your bottom line.
The price of scanning costs no more than 12 cents per page. The larger your project is, the lower the price per page will be. Other factors include your location and the service options you would like to include. Here are our service options:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Contact Us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Kearney
Record Nations Kearney is standing by to begin your scanning project. Call us at (308) 455-9868 or fill out the form to begin the process. We will connect you with local scanning providers and send you free quotes on their services in just minutes.
Record Nations Kearney Location
Record Nations Kearney
3811 Central Ave Ste D
Kearney, NE 68847
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Kearney area:
Amherst | Elm Creek | Odessa | Overton | Pleasanton | Riverdale