The last step in the document management process is disposal of your private information. Shredding and destruction services destroy your documents and devices to prevent others from gaining access to your records.
We have a network of destruction experts that offer compliant and safe shredding and destruction services.
Tigard Document Shredding Services
Mobile shredding is available for mid-sized shredding projects. We come to you to shred right on your curb. Offsite shredding is completed at an offsite shredding facility for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds of paper.
Both shredding services are quick and stress-free. You gather your documents and we take care of the rest. Shredding can be used:
- On an reoccurring basis
- Paired with scanning services
- To maintain retention dates or
- To dispose of non-critical documents in preparation for scanning or offsite storage
Tigard Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Hard drive shredding and degaussing are disposal methods for electronic devices. Devices that are not properly destroyed leave you at risk. Even when devices have been wiped or are no longer operable, hackers can use them to retrieve information.
Records Nations Tigard has several options to destroy electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding uses comprehensive techniques to break your devices down to component parts, shred your drives, and recycle the remaining fragments. It is the most secure option and makes your data completely unrecoverable.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses magnets to scramble your files making them very hard to decipher.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing breaks and pokes holes directly into your hard drives. It shatters the platters to destroy your data.
Tigard Incineration Services
Destruction by incineration is a reliable method to completely destroy sensitive records. We use heat and fire to instantly destroy your information. We have several incineration services available, including:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration is a waste-to-energy service that is eco-friendly. Our providers follow all federal privacy laws and guidelines from the National Security Agency.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Tigard
Destruction services are an important part of managing your documents. When you are finished with documents and devices, you can rest assured that your information will not fall into the wrong hands. Call us today at (503) 766-4691 or fill out the form for free quotes on destruction services. Our knowledgeable representatives are standing by to answer your questions and connect you with local providers.
Record Nations Tigard Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Tigard area:
Beaverton | Clackamas | Gladstone | Happy Valley | Lake Oswego | Marylhurst | Portland | Tualatin | Vancouver