When consumer information is leaked, it can damage your company’s reputation. Consumers will not trust companies that are known for putting their customers at risk. Shredding and destruction services prevent leaks of information by properly disposing of documents and media. Proper disposal eliminates the risk of your information being accessed, recovered, and misused.
Shredding and hard drive destruction services use proven methods to physically destroy your sensitive information. Our services are effective, compliant, and easy to use.
Vista Document Shredding Services
Shredding is a simple way to protect your business, customers, and employees. We use top-of-the-line equipment to ensure your documents are properly destroyed. We have several shredding options to meet your size, security, and convenience needs.
Here are our shredding options:
- Drop off locations: This service is best for small shredding projects under 100 pounds of paper. You can drop off your documents to any location, at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects of 100 to 300 pounds. We come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck. Witnessed shredding is available with this service.
- Off site shredding: This service is best for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds. We pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
Scheduled services are completed on a reoccurring basis. We have many frequency options to fit your paper waste production rate. We suggest pairing shredding services with scanning and record storage to dispose of non-critical, inactive, or past-retention documents.
Vista Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Electronic devices can store incredible amounts of information. When it comes time to upgrade your devices, it is important to make sure that your information is unrecoverable. Hackers can use simple software to access information from devices that have been erased and are no longer working properly. Don’t let your devices put your business at risk. Destroy the data with Record Nations Vista.
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method completely destroys your devices by breaking them down, shredding the hard drives, and recycling the remaining materials. Shredding completely destroys the hard drive making it impossible to recover any information.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses high-powered magnets to scramble the data stored within your hard drives. It makes it very difficult to decipher and recover your information.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method punches holes into your hard drives and crushes the platters. Your drives will be shattered into pieces and your data will be destroyed.
Vista Incineration Services
If you are looking for a faster and more economical approach to destruction services, look no further than incineration services. This method used heat and fire to instantly destroy your documents and media. It is a secure process that is completed in a waste-to-energy facility.
Incineration services follow guidelines from the National Security Agency and Department of Defense concerning the destruction of classified media. Our providers are certified and compliant with all applicable privacy laws,
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Vista
Information protection is an important step in the document management process. Shredding and destruction services will safely and properly dispose of your information to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. Call us at (760) 705-9809 or fill out the form to get started right away.
Record Nations Vista Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Vista area:
Carlsbad | Oceanside | Encinitas | Escondido | Fallbrook | Lakeside | Poway | Ramona | Murrieta | San Clemente | San Marcos | Santee | Solana Beach | Temecula | Wildomar