Hiring a document scanning service professional is the easiest option, saving you time and money.
Record Nations can handle any size document conversion project. We are standing by to answer any of your questions and connect you with local providers.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations’ scanning professionals have the ability to scan documents, drawings, and schematics regardless of size, providing high-quality images that can be indexed and stored digitally on a cloud or document management service. There is also a mobile scanning service that comes to you at your convenience.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files into the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests and include those details when you request a free quote.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in Baton Rouge
When determining the price of your scanning project, it is important to know that most document scanning companies charge by the page. Depending on your location, which company you go with, and how large the project is, prices can range from 7-12 cents a page.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services in Baton Rouge Today!
Record Nations is your one-stop shop for document management services. To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (225) 465-5786 or fill out the form. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Record Nations Baton Rouge Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Baton Rouge area:
Baker | Breaux Bridge | Denham Springs | Donaldsonville | Gonzales | Grosse Tete | Kenner | Lafayette | Laplace | Livingston | Livonia | New Orleans | Plaquemine | Prairieville | Zachary