Document shredding is the final step in the document management process. Proper disposal of your records protects you from identity theft, fraud, and keeps your private information out of the wrong hands.
Record Nations partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Boulder and its surrounding areas. They offer compliant services that are thorough and secure.
Boulder Document Shredding Services
Depending on the size and specifics of your shredding project, you can use mobile or off site shredding services. Both offer secure shredding with industrial shredders and proper security measures. Record Nations Boulder can also assist you with:
- Scheduling shredding services on an ongoing basis
- Shredding your documents after scanning
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in preparation for scanning or off site storage
Boulder Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Electronic devices pose a risk for security breach because it is difficult to completely erase stored data. It is crucial for businesses to properly destroy their hard drives in order to ensure the safety of their private information. Record Nations Boulder offers several ways to destroy electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method completely destroys your devices by breaking them down, shredding the hard drives, and recycling the remaining materials. Shredding completely destroys the hard drive making it impossible to recover any information.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses high-powered magnets to scramble the data stored within your hard drives. It makes it very difficult to decipher and recover your information.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method punches holes into your hard drives and crushes the platters. Your drives will be shattered into pieces and your data will be destroyed.
Boulder Incineration Services
Incineration services are available through Record Nations providers in Boulder. It is one of the most eco-friendly ways to dispose of documents and media. This service has the same security requirements as all Record Nations services and complies with federal and state privacy laws. It is a safe and responsible choice to dispose of unwanted information.
Incineration services include, but are not limited to:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Boulder
Record Nations Boulder Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Boulder area:
Broomfield | Eldorado Springs | Erie | Hygiene | Lafayette | Longmont | Louisville | Niwot