Proper destruction of documents is a crucial step in keeping your information safe. An adequate document destruction plan in place at your office can help to reduce your legal liability in the case of a data breach.
Record Nations is partnered with local document shredding services to keep your files out of the wrong hands. Listed below are a few of the destruction services that we offer—fill out the form or give us a call at (716) 402-5322.
Document Destruction Services in Buffalo
You can choose from mobile shredding (done at your location) or offsite shredding (we pick up your papers) and we can help you to:
- Set up a program to provide a weekly, monthly, or yearly shredding service
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and destroy inactive documents past their required retention period
- Cleanup and disposal of non-relevant documents in storage before starting your scanning project or choose to store your documents in offsite storage
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Buffalo
Hackers and cybercriminals have the potential to extract old data from hard drives that have been erased and wiped clean. Proper destruction of these devices can help ensure that your information is no longer accessible in the future.
Record Nations Buffalo offers several ways to destroy your electronics, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding—Your old hard drives are picked up in a secure bin and completely shredded, ensuring that data cannot be extracted from them in the future
- Hard Drive Degaussing—Our professionals use high-powered magnets that scramble the information on your devices so that the information contained in them cannot be recovered
- Hard Drive Crushing—Your drives are punched with holes and crushed so that they are rendered virtually unusable
Whether you need a single pick up or a regularly scheduled service for electronic media destruction, we can accommodate your specific needs.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Destruction Services in Buffalo Today
Record Nations Buffalo and our partnered providers can thoroughly and securely destroy your documents and electronic media devices. Most service providers also offer a certificate of destruction for your records.
For free quotes from local providers in just minutes, fill out the form or give us a call at (716) 402-5322.
Record Nations Buffalo Location
Record Nations also proudly offers our shredding services to the following cities throughout the greater Buffalo area:
Annapolis | Arbutus | Bel Air | Brooklyn Park | Calverton | Catonsville | Columbia | Dundalk | Ellicott City | Essex | Glen Burnie | Lochearn | Overlea | Parkville | Randallstown | Rosedale | Towson | Woodlawn