Businesses are required to safeguard personally identifying information (PII). Most documents contain at least a small amount of PII, so it is safest to shred all of your business documents. Record Nations Dearborn offers a variety of shredding and destruction options to meet your needs. We use certified, permanent disposal methods to keep your information confidential and safe.
Our services are convenient and affordable, making it easy to include destruction services into your regular routine.
Dearborn Document Shredding Services
When selecting a shredding service, you should consider the amount of paper you have, how often you will need to shred, and whether or not you require witnessed shredding. It is most cost effective to use the shredding service that fits your paper waste production rate.
Here are our shredding options:
- Drop off locations: This service is best for small shredding projects under 100 pounds of paper. You can drop off your documents to any location, at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects of 100 to 300 pounds. We come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck. Witness shredding is available with this service.
- Off site shredding: This service is best for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds. We pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
Shredding with Record Nations Dearborn is compliant with all applicable privacy laws, HIPAA, and FACTA regulations. You will receive a certificate of destruction after each service as proof of compliant services rendered. Save this document for your records.
Mobile and offsite shredding can be scheduled on a reoccurring basis. Frequent shredding can reduce your costs over time and help you keep up with your shredding needs. Shredding can be paired with scanning and storage services to dispose of non-critical documents.
Dearborn Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Electronic devices should be carefully disposed of because it is difficult to fully erase stored data. When a device is thrown into the trash, hackers can use simple software to recover information. Permanently destroy electronic media with our effective methods. We offer:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the hard drives, and recycle the remaining materials. Your hard drives will be reduced to tiny pieces, making recovery impossible.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Hard drive shredding and degaussing prevents your information from being released and used without authorization. Our destruction services are affordable and secure. Contact us by calling (313) 230-1257 or filling out the form for more information.
Dearborn Incineration Services
Incineration is an alternative to traditional destruction methods. It is one of the most environmentally conscious ways to dispose of paper documents and media. The process uses heat and fire to instantly destroy your items. We accept a wide variety of materials and products.
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration services are compliant with privacy laws and regulations set by the National Security Agency and the Department of Defense concerning the destruction of classified media.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Dearborn
Record Nations Dearborn looks forward to helping you protect your personal and business information with our destruction services. Call us at (313) 230-1257 or fill out the form to get started with our services today.
We will connect you with local providers and send you free price quotes within minutes. You will be able to compare prices and select the company that best fits your needs.
Record Nations Dearborn Location
Record Nations Dearborn
7120 Chase Rd
Dearborn, MI 48126
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Dearborn area:
Allen Park | Dearborn Heights | Detroit | Ecorse | Garden City | Hamtramck | Highland Park | Inkster | Lincoln Park | Melvindale | Redford | River Rouge | Taylor | Southgate | Wyandotte