Record Nations and our network of local providers are highly-experienced in performing document scanning services for businesses to optimize their operations.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
All of our document scanning services are done with accuracy, consistency, and quality.
We also use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that your project is done as quickly and conveniently as possible.
Here’s what our local service providers can help you manage for every scanning project:
- Removal of any bindings in preparation for scanning
- Double-sided documents are easily handled—just let us know which side goes first
- We can index every page or by document—you choose what makes the most sense for your company
- Need to edit text or a redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will
- Once the scanning is completed, you can request your digital files on the media device of your choosing
- Our local scanning companies readily accept custom requests—be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a request for a quote
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost?
A document scanning service will cost about 7-12 cents per page on average. Your proximity to your service provider and the overall project size can alter the final price.
The estimate of your project depends on several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to be scanned?
- How fast do you need your scanning project completed?
- What systems do you currently have? Do you need the documents to collaborate within that system?
Once your scanning project is complete, you can choose a document destruction service to dispose of your files or store them in an offsite storage facility. Both options can be handled through Record Nations as well.
Go Paperless With Record Nations’ Document Scanning Services Today
To get free quotes from providers in your area, fill out the form or give us a call at (972) 499-4400. We are happy to answer any questions you have and look forward to getting your scanning project done as soon as possible!
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Garland and Dallas, Texas area:
Addison | Allen | Arlington | Balch Springs | Bedford | Carrollton | Dallas | DeSoto | Farmers Branch | Fort Worth | Frisco | Grand Prairie | Highland Park | Mesquite | Plano | Richardson | Rockwall | Rowlett | Sachse | University Park | Wylie