To protect against fraud and identity theft, document destruction uses strict disposal methods.
Record Nations partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Grand Rapids and its surrounding areas.
Our Document Destruction Services
- Setting up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage or file room
Our Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing Services
Record Nations offers several ways to destroy electronic media, ensuring proper hard drive disposal:
- Shredding: Hard drives and other electronic devices are put through an industrial strength shredder.
- Degaussing: A process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into an indecipherable mess.
- Crushing: A hole is punched into the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying the information on the drive completely.
Protect Your Information With Document Destruction Services Today!
Record Nations offers destruction services to cover all bases. Give us a call at (616) 552-8649 or fill out the form to receive free price quotes on destruction services today. We have reliable partners standing by ready to help you.
Record Nations Grand Rapids Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Grand Rapids area:
Ada | Belmont | Comstock Park | Grandville | Jamestown | Jenison | Marne | Wyoming