To protect against fraud and identity theft, document shredding uses strict disposal methods.
Record Nations partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Knoxville and its surrounding areas. To learn more, give us a call at (865) 622-2135 or fill out the form.
Knoxville Document Shredding Services
- Setting up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage or file room
Knoxville Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Record Nations Knoxville offers several ways to destroy electronic media, ensuring proper hard drive disposal:
- Shredding: Hard drives and other electronic devices are put through an industrial strength shredder.
- Degaussing: A process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into an indecipherable mess.
- Crushing: A hole is punched into the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying the information on the drive completely.
Knoxville Incineration Services
Incineration ensures your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable with the same chain of custody security as other disposal services.
Incineration services include, but are not limited to:
- Paper incineration
- Backup incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Knoxville
Record Nations Knoxville Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Knoxville area:
Farragut | Louisville | Oak Ridge | Powell | Rockford