To save you time and money, hiring a document scanning service professional is the best option.
Call Record Nations Knoxville at (865) 622-2135 or fill out the form, we are equipped to handle any size document conversion project.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Record Nations Knoxville scanning professionals are able to scan documents, drawings, and schematics regardless of the size, providing quality images that can be indexed and stored digitally on a cloud, a mobile scanning service is also available.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by the document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, include those details when you request a free quote by calling (865) 622-2135 or filling out the form on this page.
How to Count Your Documents
Depending on the thickness of the paper and the brand of the file folder, numbers can vary. Paper on a shelf can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets of paper, a standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H) can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper, and a larger file box (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) can fit 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Knoxville
When determining the price of your scanning project, it is important to know that prices can range from 7-12 cents per page depending on your location, which company you go with, and how large the project is.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
For customized price quotes from many Knoxville-based scanning companies, call us at (865) 622-2135 or fill out the form on this page. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact us for FREE Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Knoxville
To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (865) 622-2135 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Knoxville Location
Record Nations Knoxville
1059 N Cedar Bluff Rd
Knoxville, TN 37923
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Knoxville area:
Farragut | Louisville | Oak Ridge | Powell | Rockford