One of the best feelings in the world is throwing away things that are no longer needs. It feels great to purge and it will feel even better to purge those old documents and records and clear up all of that space.
However, when considering a purge, you must keep in mind that documents and records should be purged correctly. Document and records must be disposed of in accordance with federal and state law., This is to help protect the information form entering the hands of criminals.
Record Nations can help you comply with federal and state law with your disposal by using one of our destruction services offered below. To get started with one today give us a call at (318) 737-1962 .
Lafayette Document Shredding Services
One of the most efficient ways to dispose of your old documents is with the use of a shredding service. Shredding services through Record Nations offer a mobile shredding service as well as an offsite one.
Our shredding services can help you:
- Set up a weekly, monthly or annual shred service
- Shred your documents immediately after they have been scanned
- Dispose of your unwanted and non-critical documents before the scanning process takes place
- Dispose of documents that are no longer needed because they are past their retention schedule
Shredding your documents is one of the best ways to prevent your information from getting into the hands of criminals.
Hard Drive Degaussing and Hard Drive Shredding in Lafayette
When you are ready to retire your old hard drives make sure that you do so securely to prevent information from being stolen by criminals.
Record Nations has several opportunities to dispose of your hard drive including:
- Hard Drive Shredding: During hard drive shredding the hard drive is dropped ingot an industrial shredder to completely shred and destroy the product. This makes all data completely unrecoverable.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: With hard drive degaussing, our experts sue high powered magnets to scramble the information and make it completely unrecoverable.
- Hard Drive Crushing: To crush a hard drive and make it completely unrecoverable we first punch a hole through it and then we completely crush it.
Our local destruction companies take your privacy and the safety of your information very seriously and so they always secure a chain of custody.
Incineration Services in Lafayette
One of the last ways to completely destroy both document and products at the same time is with incineration services. With our incineration services we partner with Waste-to-Energy facilities that incinerate every day business products. Our contractors are experts in the incineration services such as:
- Media Incineration
- Paper Incineration
- Product Incineration and more!
Incineration services allow us to dispose of your unwanted paper and products in a green matter which ultimately helps the environment, all while maintaining a chain of custody.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Lafayette
The local contractors that we partner with are experts in destruction services and can help you determine the correct destruction method for your business. After the destruction takes place our contractors will offer you a certificate of destruction ensuring you that your products were truly destroyed.
To get scheduled for any of our document destruction services you can fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (318) 737-1962 .
Record Nations Lafayette Location
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Lafayette area:
Abbeville | Avery Island | Baldwin | Broussard | Cade | Charenton | Church Point | Duson | Erath | Eunice | Franklin | Grand Coteau | Iota | Kaplan | Lydia | Maurice | Morse | Perry | Rayne | Scott | Youngsville