Document scanning services are one of the smartest ways to increase the efficiency of your business. Record Nations works with partnered contractors who have the experience in making your transition to a paperless office fast and convenient.
Record Nations Louisville only works with reputable document scanning companies that make sure to keep your information safe throughout the scanning process. With years of experience in the industry, they can guide you through the process from start to finish.
For free quotes or more information, fill out the form or give us a call at (502) 466-2697.
How Record Nations Louisville Document Scanning Services Work
Record Nations is dedicated to delivering an outstanding experience for your document scanning project. Each service is delivered with accuracy, consistency, and quality.
Here’s what our local service providers can help you manage for every scanning project:
- Removal of any bindings in preparation for scanning
- Double-sided documents are easily handled—just let us know which side goes first
- We can index every page or by document—you choose what makes the most sense for your company
- Need to edit text or a redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will
- Once the scanning is completed, you can request your digital files on the media device of your choosing
- Our local scanning companies readily accept custom requests—be sure to include any special requirements when you submit for a free quote
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost in Louisville?
The average document scanning service costs around 7-12 cents per page scanned. Your proximity to your scanning service as well as the size of your project will determine the final costs.
The estimate of your project depends on several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to be scanned?
- How fast do you need your scanning project completed?
- What systems do you currently have? Do you need the documents to collaborate within that system?
Once completed, your scanned files can be transferred to an off-site storage facility or destroyed by a document shredding service. We highly recommend utilizing one of these options to ensure that your information stays protected.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Document Scanning in Louisville
Record Nations Louisville and our large network of document scanning service providers have service options that can meet virtually any industry’s requirements. To learn more, fill out the form or give us a call at (502) 466-2697. You will get your free quotes in just minutes from localized contractors in your area.
Record Nations Louisville Location
Record Nations Louisville
1850 Ballardsville Rd
Eminence, KY 40019
Our normal hours of operation are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities and counties throughout the area:
Brooks | Bardstown | Clarksville | Fern Creek | Highview | Jeffersonville | Jeffersontown | Lyndon | Mt. Washington | New Albany | Newburg | Okolona | Radcliff | Shelbyville | Simpsonville | Shively | St. Matthews | Valley Station