Hiring a document scanning service professional is the easier option and it can save you time and money.
Record Nations Melbourne can handle any size document conversion project, call at (321) 248-2133 or fill out the form. We are ready to answer any of your questions and connect you with local providers.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Scanning service professionals can provide high quality, consistent images from any kind of document, drawing, or schematic regardless of size, that can be indexed and easily stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system. For your convenience, we also offer off site mobile scanning that can come to any location.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, include those details when you request a free quote by calling (321) 248-2133 or filling out the form on this page.
Based on the thickness of paper and the brand of file folder, it will vary. Paper stored on a shelf can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets, a standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H) can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper, and a larger file box (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) can fit 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Melbourne
Depending on your location, which company you use, and how large the project is, the price of your scanning project can range from 7-12 cents a page.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
For customized price quotes from many Melbourne-based scanning companies, call us at (321) 248-2133 or fill out the form on this page. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact us for FREE Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Melbourne
To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (321) 248-2133 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Melbourne Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm.