Document shredding offers the proper disposal of your records, protecting you from identity theft and fraud.
Record Nations Princeton partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Princeton and its surrounding areas. To learn more, give us a call at (763) 260-8333.
Princeton Document Shredding Services
- Setting up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage or file room
Princeton Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Risk for security breach can be posed by electronic devices that have been improperly destroyed. To destroy electronic media, Record Nations Princeton offers several solutions.
- Shredding: Hard drives and other electronic devices are put through an industrial strength shredder.
- Degaussing: The process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into an indecipherable mess.
- Crushing: A hole is punched into the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying the information on the drive completely.
Princeton Incineration Services
One of the most environmentally conscious ways to dispose of your media and papers is incineration. This process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service. Ensuring your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Incineration services include, but are not limited to:
- Media incineration
- Backup incineration
- Product incineration
- Paper incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Princeton
Record Nations Princeton Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Princeton area:
Dalbo | Minneapolis | Oak Park | Pease | Santiago | Zimmerman