With scanning projects there are many things to consider. Selecting a professional scanner to do the work for you is the easiest option. Hiring a document scanning service professional will also save you time and money.
Record Nations Puyallup can handle any size document conversion project, call us at (253) 329-5693 or fill out the form. We are standing by to answer any of your questions and connect you with local providers.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Scanning services can provide high quality, consistent images that can be indexed and easily stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system. Record Nations Puyallup has the ability to scan any kind of document, drawing, or schematic, regardless of the size. We also have an offsite mobile scanning service that comes to you at your convenience.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, just include the details when you call us at (253) 329-5693 or fill out the form on this page to request a free quote.
If you have your files in a standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H), you can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper. If you have a larger file box (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H), you can 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper. If you store your paper on a shelf, per inch you can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets of paper. Based on the thickness of the paper and depending on the brand of the file folder, the number will vary.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Puyallup
There are many factors in determining the price of your scanning project. Typically, document scanning companies charge by the page. Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page, depending on your location, which company you choose, and how large your project is.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
For customized price quotes from many Puyallup-based scanning companies, call us at (253) 329-5693 or fill out the form on this page. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Puyallup
Record Nations Puyallup is your one-stop shop for document management services. To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (253) 329-5693 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Puyallup Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Puyallup area:
Auburn | Bellevue | Bonney Lake | Federal Way | Lakewood | Mcchord AFB | Milton | Olympia | Pacific | Seattle | Sumner | Tacoma | University Place