Are you considering making the switch from paper to digital files? Record Nations has professional document scanning services for any kind of business or medical practice. Digital records improve workflow, secure your private information, and increase productivity.
We can take on conversion projects of any size and include indexing for quick and easy access to your files. We are happy to answer all of your questions and connect you with local providers to get your project started.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Document scanning converts your paper files to electronic documents. We can scan all kinds of documents of virtually any size into high-quality images. We use top-of-the-line scanners to complete your project and offer mobile scanning services for added security.
We aim to make scanning services as easy as possible.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We convert single and double-sided documents.
- We can index by page or by document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files on any medium you choose; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just be sure to include the details when you request a free quote.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in Rancho Cordova
There are many factors in determining the price of your scanning project. Typically, document scanning companies charge by the page. Depending on your location, the price ranges from 7 to 12 cents per page. The number of documents you have can also affect the price, as well as the company that you choose to use.
Other features that can affect price are:
- Scanning specifications like OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Time frames of your project
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Digitize Your Documents With Scanning Services Today
Record Nations is your one-stop shop for document management services. We have decades of experience and are confident we can help your business make the transition to digital files. Call us at (916) 520-3732 or fill out the form to get started on your document scanning project right away.
Record Nations Rancho Cordova Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Rancho Cordova area:
Antelope | Berkeley | Concord | El Cerrito | Folsom | Napa | Pacheco | Roseville | Sacramento | Stockton | Walnut Creek