Proper disposal of physical and digital data is an important part of the document management process. Shredding and destruction services protect your information from falling into the wrong hands.
Record Nations Sherman will connect you with reliable shredding and destruction professionals who offer complaint disposal services.
Sherman Document Shredding Services
Our shredding services are convenient and secure. We offer mobile or off site shredding to accommodate shredding projects of all sizes. Both services use industrial shredders to destroy your documents in compliance with HIPAA and FACTA regulations.
Shredding is available:
- On an reoccurring basis with scheduled services
- In conjunction with scanning services
- To help manage and maintain retention dates
- To dispose of non-critical documents in preparation for scanning or offsite storage
Sherman Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
When it is time to get rid of old electronics, you must be careful of how you dispose of them. Data stored in your devices can put you at risk for a security breach. To protect the data and prevent a breach you will need to properly destroy your electronic media.
We have several options available:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding completely destroys your devices to make your data irretrievable. We break down each device, separate the parts, shred the drive, and recycle the remains. This is the most secure form of hard drive destruction.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing is a disposal method using powerful magnets to scramble the data stored on your hard drive. This makes the information very difficult to decrypt.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes in your hard drives and breaks them apart, destroying your data.
Sherman Incineration Services
Incineration is an eco-friendly destruction service that completely destroys your confidential information. This method uses fire and heat to instantly destroy documents or media. We offer incineration services for:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Our professional incineration contractors follow all federal and state privacy laws to provide this safe and responsible disposal option.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Sherman
Continue your efforts to protect your information through the entire document management process.
Destruction services are the final step in ensuring your private information stays private. Call us at (903) 487-2640 or fill out the form to receive free quotes on shredding and hard drive destruction services in the Sherman area.
Record Nations Sherman Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Sherman area:
Bells | Howe | Tom Bean | Whitewright