After your documents have been converted to electronic files and they are past the retention dates, you are in the clear now to dispose of them. However, before you throw them out in the weekly trash, they should be properly disposed of by a professional document destruction service.
Using document destruction services will allow your company to prevent criminals from stealing any information that had been stored in the files and documents. They can be disposed of through several destruction possibilities including shredding, hard drive shredding, and hard drive degaussing
Our Document Destruction Services
Our destruction services include a mobile shredding service that shreds onsite at your location as well as an offsite shredding service.
Our shredding services give you the opportunity to:
- Set up a weekly, monthly, bi-weekly, or annual shredding service.
- Shred all documents after they have been scanned.
- Manage and dispose of documents after they have reached their retention schedule.
- Organize and securely dispose of documents that have become useless and nonessential.
Our Hard Drive Destruction Services
To prevent criminals from accessing deleted information from hard drives, it is best to have them properly destroyed to prevent this from happening. With complete destruction, the hard drive will be properly destroyed and will allow no leakage or theft of information.
Record Nations offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive including:
- Hard Drive Shredding: this is a process where the hard drives are dumped into an industrial shredder and shredded into bits making the device unrecognizable and unusable.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing is performed by professionals who use high-powered magnets to scramble the information. This ensures that the information is impossible to retrieve.
- Hard Drive Crushing: this disposal is completed by punching a hole through the hard drive, shattering the device, and making the information unrecoverable.
Protect Your Data With Destruction Services in Alpharetta Today
We can help you protect your customers, employees, and business information today by using any of our destruction services. To get started with one of the destruction services from above, fill out the form or give us a call at (678) 722-3253.
Record Nations Alpharetta Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm, and Saturday from 9:30am to 2:00pm
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Alpharetta area:
Atlanta | Brookhaven | Buckhead | Chamblee | Clarkston | College Park | Decatur | Doraville | Downtown | Druid Hills | Duluth | Dunwoody | East Point | Fayetteville | Forest Park | Hapeville | Johns Creek | Kennesaw | Lawrenceville | Midtown | Liburn | Lithonia | Marietta | Milton | Norcross | Peachtree Corners | Riverdale | Roswell | Sandy Springs | Smyrna | Snellville | Stone | Mountain | Suwanee | Tucker | Union City | Vinings | Woodstock