To convert your office to a paperless one, the first step is to use a document scanning service to help. Document scanning services will scan, tag and index your documents so that they can be converted to electronic files.
Having electronic files will increase the efficiency of your business. Electronic files eliminate the need for paper files and electronic files can be easily sorted and stored for use. Our local contractors can help your company reduce the hassle of scanning your documents yourself.
Here at Record Nations our partners can help you find the right scanning service as well as complete it in whole.
To get started on a scanning service fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (678) 722-3253
How Document Scanning Services work through Record Nations Alpharetta
Record Nations Alpharetta can help your business scan and index your documents at an affordable price.
We offer two types of scanning dependent upon the provider you choose. One service is offsite shredding and the other is mobile shredding that will come directly to your location.
During the scanning process our scanning experts can help you manage:
- Bindings and making sure that they are removed so they can be easily scanned.
- Handle double sided documents as long as they know which side of the document goes first.
- Our experts can index every page or the entire set of documents to keep them together. We have a variety of indexing options to help you choose from.
- We also offer Optical Charter Recognition (OCR) with your scanning if you choose.
- Once the files are scanned they are presented to you based on your choice of media which can include a cloud service.
If you do not see a service listed above that you want, we can create a custom a quote for your document management project. To get started today either fill out the form on the right or give us a call at (678) 722-3253
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Alpharetta Cost?
On average a large file size box can hold 4000-4500 sheets, whereas if the documents are stored on a shelf or a cabinet you have 150 to 200 sheets of paper per inch of space. Therefore, on average with the industry, the price per page for scanning ranges from $0.07 to $0.12 cents.
This price can fluctuate due to special requests as well as your location in Alpharetta.
The estimate of your project depends on several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
Get Free Quotes on Alpharetta Scanning Services
Record Nations Alpharetta has experienced contractors working to help you complete your scanning project. To get started on document scanning and document management today, give us a call at (678) 722-3253 or fill out the form on the right.
Record Nations Alpharetta Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Alpharetta area:
Atlanta | Brookhaven | Buckhead | Chamblee | Clarkston | College Park | Decatur | Doraville | Downtown | Druid Hills | Duluth | Dunwoody | East Point | Fayetteville | Forest Park | Hapeville | Johns Creek | Kennesaw | Lawrenceville | Midtown | Liburn | Lithonia | Marietta | Milton | Norcross | Peachtree Corners | Riverdale | Roswell | Sandy Springs | Smyrna | Snellville | Stone | Mountain | Suwanee | Tucker | Union City | Vinings | Woodstock