Alabama Code 8-38-10 requires business and individuals in possession of records containing personally identifying information to take “reasonable measures” to dispose of the information. Shredding and destruction services are an easy way to fulfill this requirement.
Shredding and destruction services from Record Nations Athens offer secure and permanent disposal options. We use industrial grade equipment to shred documents and hard drives, destroying your information and preventing any chance of recovery.
Our services are convenient and affordable, making it easy to include destruction services into your regular routine.
Athens Document Shredding Services
Shredding services come in a variety of options. You will need to consider the amount of paper you have, how often you will need to shred, and whether or not you require witnessed shredding. Here are our shredding options:
- Drop off locations: This service is best for small shredding projects under 100 pounds of paper. You can drop off your documents to any location, at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects of 100 to 300 pounds. We come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck. Witness shredding is available with this service.
- Offsite shredding: This service is best for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds. We pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
Our shredding services are safe and legally compliant. We follow all state privacy laws, as well as HIPAA and FACTA regulations. A certificate of destruction will be included with each service. It will contain important details from the shredding process and should be retained for your records.
Scheduled services are available for mobile and offsite shredding services. We have a number of frequency options that can lower your costs and help you keep up with your shredding needs. Shredding can be paired with scanning and storage services to dispose of non-critical documents.
Athens Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Electronic devices and hard drives are targeted by criminals for easy access to personal information. Even hard drives that have been erased can be hacked with simple software to recover valuable data. To prevent your information from being recovered and misused, you will need to physically destroy your hard drives.
We have multiple methods to destroy your electronic media and protect your information. We offer:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the hard drives, and recycle the remaining materials. Your hard drives will be reduced to tiny pieces, making recovery impossible.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Hard drive shredding and degaussing are simple ways to protect your business from the damaging effects of a data breach. Our services are affordable and convenient. Contact us by calling (256) 427-2451 or filling out the form for more information.
Bonita Incineration Services
Incineration services offer an environmentally-friendly option for destroying your documents and media. We use waste-to-energy facilities to destroy your media with heat and fire. We accept a wide variety of materials and products.
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Like all of our services, incineration is fully compliant. We follow all applicable privacy laws and regulations set by the National Security Agency and the Department of Defense concerning the destruction of classified media.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Bonita
Destruction services protect your business, employees, and customers by preventing leaks of information. Begin services by calling us at (256) 427-2451 or filling out the form. We will instantly send you free quotes from local providers. You will be able to compare prices and select the company that best fits your needs.
Record Nations Athens Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Athens area:
Albertville | Cullman | Decatur | Florence | Hartselle | Huntsville | Lawrenceburg | Lewisburg | Madison | Muscle Shoals | Scottsboro | Sheffield | Shelbyville | Tullahoma