After managing and organizing your documents, your paper files need to be disposed of properly. Additionally, we try to make the process really simple. At Record Nations Aurora, we can help you through every step of your document destruction plan.
To make sure there is a service perfect for you and your schedule we offer mobile and offsite shredding. We can also help you:
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and dispose inactive documents that are past their specific retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Make sure your information is being properly handled and destroyed. In addition, we will help protect your company’s critical documents right up to the second they are shredded.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Aurora
Also, hard drives contain important information long after you erase all the files on it. In addition, hackers are capable of retrieving deleted information on hard drives, making it imperative to properly destroy your old electronics.
The only way to ensure your company doesn’t accidentally leak critical data is to have your hard drive professionally destroyed. Additionally, Record Nations Aurora offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Crushing– We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters and making them completely unrecoverable.
In addition, all of our local destruction companies throughout Colorado offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody.
Some of our partners are able to do incineration services. In addition, they are capable of incinerating virtually anything your business produces. As well as, incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media.
Our local experts offer several different incineration services, including:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration and more!
Additionally, the incineration process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service, and ensures that your media is completely unrecoverable.
Get Free Quotes on Document Destruction Services in Aurora
Our shredding partners provide you with a certificate of destruction for verification of completion. In addition, it’s to ensure you maintain chain of custody. So, let us help you dispose of your documents securely and minimize the chance of critical files falling into the hands of identity thieves or your competitors.
If you need secure document destruction services, let us help you out. To get started with a free quote from a local provider today, fill out the form to the left, or give us a call at (720) 306-8986. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free quotes from experts in your area so you can select the contractor that fits your project and your office best.
Record Nations Aurora Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations is proud to service Aurora and these nearby areas:
Aurora | Boulder | Centennial | Denver | Lakewood