To save you time and money, hiring a document scanning service professional is the best option.
We are equipped to handle any size document conversion project. Record Nations’ scanning professionals can scan documents, drawings, and schematics regardless of size
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Our professionals provide quality images that can be indexed and stored digitally on a cloud. A mobile scanning service is also available.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by the document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files into the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
How Much Does Document Scanning Cost?
When determining the price of your scanning project, it is important to know that prices can range from 7-12 cents per page depending on your location, which company you go with, and how large the project is.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The number of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame do you need to start or finish the project?
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services Today
To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (812) 496-3605 or fill out the form. We are happy to answer any questions you have to ensure we connect you to the best provider for your project.
Record Nations Bloomington Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Bloomington area:
Clear Creek | Dolan | Ellettsville | Elwren | Handy | Kirby | Smithville | Stanford | Unionville | Whitehall | Woodville Hills