Document shredding uses strict disposal methods, protecting you from fraud, identity theft, and keeping your information out of the wrong hands.
Record Nations partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Charleston and its surrounding areas.
Our Document Shredding Services
- Setting up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage or file room
Our Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing Services
It is difficult to properly dispose of electronic devices, making it crucial for businesses to have their hard drives destroyed to ensure the safety of their information. Record Nations offers several ways to destroy electronic media:
- Shredding: Hard drives and other electronic devices are put through an industrial strength shredder.
- Degaussing: A process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into an indecipherable mess.
- Crushing: A hole is punched into the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying the information on the drive completely.
Contact Us For Shredding Services in Charleston Today
Record Nations wants to protect your information from falling into the wrong hands. We offer shredding services to cover all bases. Give us a call at (681) 339-1120 or fill out the form to receive free price quotes on shredding services today.
Record Nations Charleston Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Charleston, WV area:
Alum Creek | Belle | Blue Creek | Dunbar | Elkview | Institute | Pinch | South Charleston | Tad