Professional document scanning services are available in Cypress and the surrounding areas. Our trusted scanning providers can help you convert your company’s files and simplify the process of transitioning to a paperless business.
Our scanning services are critical for stress-free digital migration to ensure that your files are accurately duplicated and easy to find.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Scanning services use advanced technology to create consistent digital documents from your paper files. Your assets will be protected with digital security, while unlimited accessibility will allow you to work from anywhere making collaboration easy and safe.
You will be able to store your documents on a cloud service or a document management system (DMS). Centralized storage will increase productivity and efficiency when completing projects and working remotely.
We will take care of the following steps to help you get your scanning project started:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We scan both single and double-sided documents.
- We can index by page or by entire document, whichever you choose.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), making your documents editable.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request a quote.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning in Cypress
Document scanning companies typically charge by the page. Depending on where you are located, the size of your project, and the service options you choose; the price of scanning ranges from 7 to 12 cents per page. To learn how to count your documents, click here.
Our service options are:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Go Digital With Document Scanning Services Today!
Going paperless will reduce your storage costs, improve workflow, and better secure your information. Call us at (281) 853-9717 or fill out the form to make the switch to digital files with Record Nations Cypress. We are standing by to answer your questions and connect you with local providers.
Record Nations Cypress Location
Record Nations Cypress
12320 Barker Cypress Rd #600
Cypress, TX 77429
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Cypress area:
Aldine | Bellaire | Houston | Humble | Katy | Mission Bend | Missouri City | Pecan Grove | Richmond | Spring | Stafford | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball | West University Place