All documents have an expiration date. Document shredding is the final step in the document management process. With the proper disposal of your records, you will be protected from identity theft, fraud, and keep your private information out of the wrong hands.
Record Nations Fairhope partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Fairhope and its surrounding areas. To learn more, give us a call at (251) 317-0959.
Fairhope Document Shredding Services
Depending on the size and specifics of your shredding project, you can use mobile or offsite shredding services. Both offer secure shredding with industrial shredders and proper security measures. Record Nations Canton can also assist you with:
- Scheduling shredding services on an ongoing basis
- Shredding your documents after scanning
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in preparation for scanning or offsite storage
Fairhope Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Electronic devices pose a risk for security breach because it is difficult to completely erase stored data. It is crucial for businesses to properly destroy their hard drives in order to ensure the safety of their private information. Record Nations Canton offers several ways to destroy electronic media:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding takes apart your devices and puts them through an industrial-strength shredder for destruction. It completely destroys the entire device making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to jumble your data making it difficult to translate.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your information.
Fairhope Incineration Services
Incineration services are available through Record Nations providers in Canton. It is one of the most eco-friendly ways to dispose of documents and media. This service has the same security requirements as all Record Nations services and complies with federal and state privacy laws. It is a safe and responsible choice to dispose of unwanted information.
Incineration services include, but are not limited to:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Fairhope
Record Nations Fairhope wants to protect your information from falling into the wrong hands. We offer destruction services to cover all bases. Call us at (251) 317-0959 or fill out the form to receive free price quotes on destruction services today.
Record Nations Fairhope Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Fairhope area:
Battles Wharf | Belforest | Daphne | Houstonville | Malbis | Mobile | Point Clear | Spanish Fort