Document shredding and hard drive destruction protect your information after you no longer need it. It is an important step in the document management process as it will ensure that your documents and data remain confidential.
Record Nations Gainesville partners with trusted shredding and destruction providers that offer compliant disposal services.
Gainesville Document Shredding Services
We have mobile and offsite shredding services available based on the paper waste production of your business. Mobile shredding is intended for smaller shredding jobs. It is a convenient service that comes to you and completes your shredding at your location. Offsite shredding is for large projects. They pick up your documents and deliver them to a shredding facility for destruction.
Shredding is available:
- As a schedule service (Weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Paired with scanning services
- To help manage and maintain retention dates
- To dispose of non-critical documents in preparation for scanning or offsite storage
Gainesville Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Hard drive destruction comes in many forms. Each option will help destroy your personal information to protect you from a security breach or identity theft. We have the following options available:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding is a complex process that breaks down your devices, separates the parts, shreds the drives, and recycles what is left. It is the safest form of hard drive destruction.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing scrambles your data using powerful magnets making it difficult to recover your information.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing breaks apart and pokes holes in your hard drives to dispose of your data.
Gainesville Incineration Services
Incineration is an eco-friendly option to dispose of private information. Our destruction professionals use fire and heat to instantly destroy your documents or media. We have services available for:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
We follow all applicable privacy laws and ensure compliance throughout the process of incineration. It is a safe and responsible option for disposal services.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Gainesville
Destruction services are the last step in protecting private and proprietary information. We have many options to ensure you are able to dispose of documents and devices in a compliant manner. Call us at (352) 358-5465 or fill out the form to receive free quotes on shredding and destruction services in Gainesville and the surrounding areas.
Record Nations Gainesville Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Gainesville area:
Eustis | Fort White | Homosassa | Jacksonville | Lake City | Lulu | The Villages | Worthington Springs