Hiring a document scanning service professional can also save you time and money, it is also the easiest option.
No matter the size of document conversion you need, Record Nations is equipped to handle it.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Record Nations offers high-quality scanning, indexing, and storage of any kind of schematic, drawing, or document, no matter the size. We also have a mobile scanning service that comes to you at your convenience.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files into the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just include the details when you request a free quote.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning
There are many factors when it comes to determining the price of your scanning project. Depending on your location, the company you choose, and how large of a project, most prices range from 7-12 cents per page.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The number of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame do you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Get Started On Your Document Scanning Project Today!
Record Nations is your one-stop shop for document management services. Call us at (805) 261-3574 or fill out the form to get your free quote today. We will connect you with one of our reliable partners in minutes.
Record Nations Goleta Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday from 11:00 AM to 2:00PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Goleta area:
Carpinteria | Santa Barbara | Summerland | Ventura