If you’re looking to migrate to a paperless office, save time and money by hiring a document scanning service professional. Document scanning services are a crucial cog in any document management plan.
Our document scanning services help convert files into images that can be indexed and sorted. We are equipped to handle any size document conversion project.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations scanning professionals can scan documents, drawings, and schematics regardless of size, providing quality images that can be indexed and stored digitally on a cloud, a mobile scanning service is also available.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files into the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
How Much Does A Document Scanning Service Cost?
When determining the price of your scanning project, it is important to know that prices can range from 7-12 cents per page depending on your location, which company you go with, and how large the project is.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The number of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame do you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Go Paperless Today!
To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (219) 238-6223 or fill out the form. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Record Nations Bonita Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Highland, IN area:
Calumet City | Chicago | Chicago Heights | Crete | Crown Point | Dolton | Dyer | East Chicago | Gary | Glenwood | Griffith | Hammond | Lake Station | Lansing | Merrillville | Munster | Riverdale | Saint John | Schaumburg | Schererville | South Holland | Steger | Thornton | Whiting