Hiring a document scanning service professional can also save you time and money, it is also the easiest option.
No matter the size of document conversion you need, Record Nations Jennings is equipped to handle it. Give us a call at (314) 226-1906 or fill out the form.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Record Nations Jennings offers high quality scanning, indexing, and storage of any kind of schematic, drawing, or document, no matter the size. We also have an offsite mobile scanning service that comes to you at your convenience.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We are able to accommodate special requests, just include the details when you request a free quote by calling (314) 226-1906 or filling out the form on this page.
Depending on the thickness of paper and the brand of file folder, the numbers can vary, but typically if your files are in a standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H) 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper can fit, if they are in larger file boxes (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) 4,000 to 4,500 sheets can fit, and if your paper is stored on a shelf, 150 to 200 sheets of paper can fit per inch.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Jennings
There are many factors when it comes to determining the price of your scanning project. Depending on your location, the company you choose, and how large of a project, most prices range from 7-12 cents per page.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
For customized price quotes from many Jennings-based scanning companies, call us at (314) 226-1906 or fill out the form on this page.
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Jennings
Record Nations Jennings is your one-stop shop for document management services. Call us at (314) 226-1906 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Jennings Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Saturday from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Jennings area:
Affton | Bellefontaine Neighbors | Cahokia | Clayton | Crestwood | Creve Coeur | East St. Louis | Ferguson | Granite City | Kirkwood | Lemay | Maplewood | Mehlville | Overland | Richmond Heights | Shrewsbury | St. Louis | Sunset Hills | University City | Webster Groves