To protect against fraud and identity theft, document shredding uses strict disposal methods.
Record Nations partners with many reliable shredding companies throughout Johnson City and its surrounding areas. To learn more, give us a call at (423) 417-1166 or fill out the form.
Johnson City Document Shredding Services
- Setting up weekly, monthly, or annual shredding
- Shredding your documents after you scan them
- Managing and disposing of inactive or past-retention documents
- Cleaning and disposing of non-critical documents in your storage or file room
Johnson City Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Record Nations Johnson City offers several ways to destroy electronic media, ensuring proper hard drive disposal:
- Shredding: Hard drives and other electronic devices are put through an industrial strength shredder.
- Degaussing: A process that utilizes high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your device, turning it into an indecipherable mess.
- Crushing: A hole is punched into the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying the information on the drive completely.
Johnson City Incineration Services
Incineration ensures your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable with the same chain of custody security as other disposal services.
Incineration services include, but are not limited to:
- Paper incineration
- Backup incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Johnson City
Record Nations Johnson City Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Johnson City area:
Elizabethton | Hampton | Jonesborough | Kingsport | Milligan College | Mountain Home | Piney Flats | Unicoi | Watauga