To save you time and money, hiring a document scanning service professional is the best option.
Call Record Nations Johnson City at (423) 417-1166 or fill out the form, we are equipped to handle any size document conversion project.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Record Nations Johnson City scanning professionals are able to scan documents, drawings, and schematics regardless of the size, providing quality images that can be indexed and stored digitally on a cloud, a mobile scanning service is also available.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, include those details when you request a free quote by calling (423) 417-1166 or filling out the form on this page.
How to Count Your Documents
Depending on the thickness of the paper and the brand of the file folder, numbers can vary. Paper on a shelf can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets of paper, a standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H) can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper, and a larger file box (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) can fit 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Johnson City
When determining the price of your scanning project, it is important to know that prices can range from 7-12 cents per page depending on your location, which company you go with, and how large the project is.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
For customized price quotes from many Johnson City-based scanning companies, call us at (423) 417-1166 or fill out the form on this page. We offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Johnson City
To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (423) 417-1166 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Johnson City Location
Record Nations Johnson City
3101 W Market St Ste 109
Johnson City, TN 37604
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Johnson City area:
Elizabethton | Hampton | Jonesborough | Kingsport | Milligan College | Mountain Home | Piney Flats | Unicoi | Watauga