Let one of our professionals in Las Vegas help you find the document scanning service that works best for you and your business. They have years of experience to help you tackle your document scanning project, no matter how big or small it may be.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Record Nations will help you convert your office to a paperless one. We reduce the hassle and time you would spend doing it yourself because we offer the manpower to complete your project efficiently and promptly.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage for every scanning project:
- They remove any bindings, paper clips, and anything that could restrict the scanning process.
- State-of-the-art scanning equipment is used to convert documents into digital images. It is capable of processing thousands of pages an hour.
- All the information you want to capture is gathered and indexed to make it easier to find with a keyword search.
- Your new files are then delivered on the media of your choosing.
- Our Las Vegas-based scanning companies also accept custom requests, so be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a free quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Las Vegas Cost?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
We offer also offer a plan for your documents after they have been scanned. They can either be stored offsite until they reach disposal by retention schedules for your industry or they can be disposed of with document destruction services.
Go Digital At Your Office Today!
Record Nations has built a local network of document scanning professionals that have decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form on the page, or give us a call at (702) 221-0695. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your business needs.
Record Nations Las Vegas Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Las Vegas area:
Paradise | Henderson | Enterprise | Searchlight | Goodsprings | Mountain Springs | Pahrump | Corn Creek | Crystal | Coyote Springs | Nelson | Boulder City