If you choose to use a scanning project and have important documents that need to be properly disposed of once it is completed, Record Nations Albany will help you with a document destruction plan. It’s critical to dispose of your files properly to help maximize your document storage needs and limit your legal liability.
When you are ready for a shredding service, Record Nations Milwaukee can help. We offer shredding services where we come to you, this is our mobile service and where we pick it up which is our offsite service. Our contractors can help you:
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and dispose inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
Keep your information protected by making sure your documents are properly destroyed. This will eliminate the future risk of exposure.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Milwaukee
Having your hard drives destroyed is the only way to know for sure your documents are secure and safe.
Record Nations Milwaukee offers several ways to help you dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives. This makes it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Crushing– We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters and making them completely unrecoverable.
All of our local destruction companies offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody. Get free quotes on hard drive destruction today!
Did you know that incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media? The incineration process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service, and ensures that your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Several different incineration services, include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration and more!
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Milwaukee
Our certified shredding partners provide you with a certificate of destruction. This is for verification that the shredding was done right and to ensure that you maintain chain of custody. Let us help you dispose of your documents securely. This will minimize the chance of critical files falling into the hands of identity thieves or your competitors.
Let us help you out with your document management needs. Fill out the form or give us a call at (414) 253-2157 to get started with your project. Afterwards, you will receive free quotes from experts in your area, so you can select the contractor nest fits your project.
Record Nations Milwaukee Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves cities in the Milwaukee area and throughout Wisconsin:
Cottage Grove | Door Creek | Fitchburg | Five Points | Kenosha | Madison | Middleton | Milwaukee | Monona | Oconomowoc | Racine | Riley | Shorewood Hills | Verona | Waukesha