Do you want to increase your business’ productivity and eliminate costs associated with locating and storing paper files? Document scanning is a great way to solve your problems. It makes all the information you have in your business accessible to every employee.
We offer a full-service experience to help you manage your documents. Let a professional scanning company take the hassle out of your scanning project.
It can be quite the process in planning and organizing document project. Record Nations Milwaukee will guide through the whole process. This makes the process as easy as it can get, and this doesn’t compromise quality or speed. To get started, fill out the form or give us a call at (414) 253-2157.
How Record Nations Milwaukee Document Scanning Services Work
Whether you want document and record, day-forward, or large-format scanning we have a service for you. From 1,000 pages to 1,000,000 we can convert any amount of paper documents into digital images quickly and efficiently.
To make sure your document scanning is done precisely, our experts organize all of the information you want to capture and propose a solution to make the transition to a paperless office.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage for every scanning project:
- They remove any bindings and ensure they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process, just let them know which side goes first!
- Do you want every page indexed, or just or entire document? We’ll index however you choose to make it easier to find.
- Need editable text or redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the ability to change them at will.
- Once the scanning project is complete, your new digital files are delivered on the media of your choice
- Our Albuquerque-based scanning companies also accept custom requests- be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a FREE quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Milwaukee Cost?
Scanning can be done at your location or offsite in a timely manner and at an affordable price. A document scanning service ranges from 7-12 cents per page, but this price can fluctuate depending on multiple factors.
Because of this we always suggest you call or fill out the form to the right to get a customized quote from multiple document scanning companies for your project.
The base prices gives you a general idea so you can start planning your budget, but some of the other options can change the price significantly – depending on your needs.
Listed below are several factors that the estimate of your project can depend on:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
After your scanning project is complete, you will need to have a plan to dispose of your important paper documents properly. We offer offsite document storage if you would like to keep the physical copies in a secure place. On the other hand, we offer document destruction services if you choose to have them shredded and recycled in a guarded facility.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Milwaukee
Record Nations Milwaukee has built a local network of document scanning professionals, and can match to the best one for your needs.
Call us at (414) 253-2157 or fill out the form for free quotes on local services today. Afterwards, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Milwaukee Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM