Record Nations Milwaukee will guide you through the whole process. To get started, fill out the form or give us a call at (414) 253-2157.
How Record Nations Milwaukee Document Scanning Services Work
To make sure your document scanning is done precisely, our experts organize all of the information you want to capture and propose a solution to make the transition to a paperless office.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage for every scanning project:
- They remove any bindings and ensure they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process, just let them know which side goes first!
- Do you want every page indexed, or just or entire document? We’ll index it however you choose to make it easier to find.
- Need editable text or redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the ability to change them at will.
- Once the scanning project is complete, your new digital files are delivered on the media of your choice
- Our Milwaukee-based scanning companies also accept custom requests- be sure to include any special requirements.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Milwaukee Cost?
Scanning can be done at your location or offsite in a timely manner and at an affordable price. A document scanning service ranges from 7-12 cents per page, but this price can fluctuate depending on multiple factors.
Listed below are several factors that the estimate of your project can depend on:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
After your scanning project is complete, you will need to have a plan to dispose of your important paper documents properly. We offer offsite document storage if you would like to keep the physical copies in a secure place. On the other hand, we offer document destruction services if you choose to have them shredded and recycled in a guarded facility.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Milwaukee
Call us at (414) 253-2157 or fill out the form for free quotes on local services today. Afterwards, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Milwaukee Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves cities in the Milwaukee area and throughout Wisconsin:
Cottage Grove | Door Creek | Fitchburg | Five Points | Kenosha | Madison | Middleton | Milwaukee | Monona | Oconomowoc | Racine | Riley | Shorewood Hills | Verona | Waukesha