Record Nations will guide you through the whole process. We offer a variety of scanning services ranging in depth and scope, so you can find an option that suits your exact needs.
How Document Scanning Services Work
To make sure your document scanning is done precisely, our experts organize all of the information you want to capture and propose a solution to make the transition to a paperless office.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage for every scanning project:
- They remove any bindings and ensure they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process, just let them know which side goes first!
- Do you want every page indexed, or just or entire document? We’ll index it however you choose to make it easier to find.
- Need editable text or redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- Once the scanning project is complete, your new digital files are delivered on the media of your choice
- Our Milwaukee-based scanning companies also accept custom requests- be sure to include any special requirements.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Milwaukee Cost?
Scanning can be done at your location or offsite promptly and at an affordable price. A document scanning service ranges from 7-12 cents per page, but this price can fluctuate depending on multiple factors.
Listed below are several factors that the estimate of your project can depend on:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
After your scanning project is complete, you will need to have a plan to dispose of your important paper documents properly. We offer offsite document storage if you would like to keep the physical copies in a secure place. On the other hand, we offer document destruction services if you choose to have them shredded and recycled in a guarded facility.
Contact Us For All Your Document Scanning Needs Today
Call us at (414) 253-2157 or fill out the form for free quotes on local services today. Afterward, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations Milwaukee Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves cities in the Milwaukee area and throughout Wisconsin:
Cottage Grove | Door Creek | Fitchburg | Five Points | Kenosha | Madison | Middleton | Milwaukee | Monona | Oconomowoc | Racine | Riley | Shorewood Hills | Verona | Waukesha