Document scanning services can be useful for projects small and large. We can assist you in digitizing your entire company or just one department.
Going digital makes your information more accessible and collaboration easier and more efficient. Improved organization leads to productive work from your team.
How Do Document Scanning Services Work?
Professional scanning uses industrial-grade equipment to capture your physical files and convert them into searchable digital documents. Digital files can be stored with a cloud service or integrated into the document management system (DMS) of your choice.
We will take care of the following steps to help you get your scanning project started:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We scan both single and double-sided documents.
- We can index by page or by entire document.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), giving you editing ability.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We can accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request free quotes.
Learn more about counting your documents here.
The Average Cost Document Scanning in Newnan
Generally, scanning is charged by the page. The typical price is between 7 and 12 cents per page. The price will vary based on your location, the size of your project, and any extra services you add. Learn how to count your documents here. Our additional services are:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
The larger your project is, the lower your price per page will be. It is recommended that you collect documents to scan together to keep your costs down.
Contact Us For Document Scanning Services in Today!
Document scanning gives you easy access to all of your business information. You will be able to find exactly what you need with a simple keyword search. Call us at (678) 942-4003 or fill out the form to request free, no-obligation quotes from document scanning providers in Newnan and the surrounding areas.
Record Nations Newnan Location
Record Nations Newnan
1741 Newnan Crossing Blvd E #O
Newnan, GA 30265
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Newnan area:
Austell | Carrollton | College Park | Douglasville | East Point | Fairburn | Fayetteville | Forest Park | Grantville | Griffin | Hogansville | LaGrange | Lithia Springs | Palmetto | Peachtree City | Riverdale | Senoia | Tyrone | Union City | Villa Rica