Document shredding and destruction services permanently dispose of your documents and media to prevent unauthorized use of personal and proprietary information. Our destruction experts are HIPAA and FACTA certified and follow all privacy laws. We are committed to information protection and will keep you in legal compliance with our services.
Shredding services cut your documents into tiny pieces that cannot be reconstructed. Your information will remain private and safe with our shredding options. Whether you have just a few documents or a warehouse full of paperwork, we have affordable services for you.
Record Nations Newnan has multiple shredding options to best fit your needs. We offer:
- Mobile shredding: Mobile shredding comes to your location and allows you to witness the shredding process.
- Offsite shredding: Offsite shredding picks up your documents and delivers them to an offsite facility for destruction. This service has no weight limits and is intended for shredding projects of 300 pounds or more.
- Drop off locations: If you have a small amount of documents to shred, you can drop them off to one of our numerous drop off locations.
- Shredding events: Look out for community shredding events hosted by local businesses.
Shredding can also be used in combination with scanning and storage services to dispose of non-critical documents.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Newnan
When digital data is saved to a computer, it is “written” into the platters of your hard drive. Once saved, the information is difficult to fully erase and can be recovered even when devices are no longer working. To prevent your information from being retrieved and misused, you will need to properly dispose of your digital data.
We offer several methods that can destroy your data and prevent unauthorized access to your files. Here are some of our disposal options:
- Hard Drive Shredding: Shredding breaks down your devices, shreds the platters of your hard drives, and recycles the fragments. It completely destroys the entire device making your data impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: Degaussing uses high-powered magnets to scramble your data making it difficult to decipher.
- Hard Drive Crushing: Crushing punches holes into your hard drives to shatter the platters and destroy your data.
Don’t risk a data breach or identity theft, contact us today to learn more about hard drive shredding and degaussing services from Record Nations Newnan.
Incineration Services in Newnan
Incineration is a permanent destruction method that can safely dispose of your documents and media. It is an eco-friendly process that uses heat and fire to instantly destroy your sensitive information.
Incineration services can be used for:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Incineration is a compliant service that follows all privacy laws and regulations to maintain legal compliance for your company.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Newnan
Destruction services protect your data and documents by ensuring that your information does not fall into the wrong hands. Our services are simple, affordable, and legally compliant. Call us at (678) 942-4003 or fill out the form to request free, no obligation quotes from Newnan-based providers today.
Record Nations Newnan Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Newnan area:
Austell | Carrollton | College Park | Douglasville | East Point | Fairburn | Fayetteville | Forest Park | Grantville | Griffin | Hogansville | LaGrange | Lithia Springs | Palmetto | Peachtree City | Riverdale | Senoia | Tyrone | Union City | Villa Rica