The easiest option for document scanning is to hire a professional to do it for you. Hiring a document scanning service professional can also save your business time and money.
Give us a call at (954) 809-3587 or fill out the form, we are prepared to handle any size document conversion project.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Our scanning services can provide high-quality, consistent images that can be indexed and easily stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system. Record Nations Pompano Beach is equipped to scan any kind of schematic, drawing, or document, no matter the size.
We strive to make scanning services as easy as possible. We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files to the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We are able to accommodate special requests, just include the details when you request a free quote by calling (954) 809-3587 or filling out the form on this page.
How to Count Your Documents
Standard banker boxes (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H), can hold 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper, and larger file boxes (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H), can hold 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper. For paper stored on a shelf, you can usually fit 150 to 200 sheets per inch. Based on the thickness of paper and the brand of file folder, the numbers can vary.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Pompano Beach
Usually, document scanning companies charge by the page ranging from 7-12 cents. Your location, the company you choose, and how large your project is can also impact the cost. (https://www.recordnations.com/info-center/scanning-resources/avg-price-scanning-job/)
Other features that can affect price are:
- The number of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame do you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Record Nations Pompano Beach partners offer many options for document scanning and will make sure to find the right service to fit the needs of your business.
Contact Us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Pompano Beach
To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (954) 809-3587 or fill out the form.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Pompano Beach area: