Document management requires following a document throughout its entire lifecycle—from inception to destruction. Before you toss out old office papers, consider the information contained on the pages.
Don’t throw anything into a dumpster that contains private information on your employees, customers, or business.
We will help you find a document destruction plan that will help you easily manage old files past their retention date responsibly. Keep your company safe—call us at (520) 314-4053 to get more information on our secure, affordable service options.
Tucson Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Tucson will help you find the right shredding services for your unique needs. We offer several types of services and can complete the shredding at your location, or at a secure offsite facility. Our experts will help you:
- Set up a weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services schedule
- Shred your documents that have been scanned
- Shred you documents that are past their retention date
- Shred your expired documents before your scanning project starts (or store them offsite)
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Tucson
Deleting files off your electronics does not secure the information. Hackers know how to retrieve files even after they’ve been deleted. Your best option when it comes to electronically stored data is physical destruction.
Our Tucson experts use several destruction techniques to ensure the safety of your electronic information:
- Hard Drive Shredding – Hard drives can be sent through a heavy-duty shredding machine and pulverized just like paper.
- Hard Drive Degaussing – Machines with high powered magnets can scramble information on hard drives and other devices, rendering it completely indecipherable.
- Hard Drive Crushing – A hole is punched in the center of your hard drive, shattering the platters and destroying any trace of information.
Any of the above services can be scheduled regularly or on an as needed basis. Get free quotes on hard drive destruction services today!
Tucson Incineration Services
One of the cleanest ways to destroy old files is incineration. The incineration process is extremely secure, and offers the same chain-of-custody security as other destruction services. Different incineration services, include:
- Backup Tapes
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Tucson, AZ Today
Our certified destruction partners offer the utmost security and will send you a certificate of destruction for every job they complete to ensure it was done thoroughly. We will help match you with a destruction partner who offers outstanding service for a fair price.
Call us today at (520) 314-4053 or fill out the form and we will connect you to several of our local partners and get you free quotes on their services. From there you simply choose the option that best meets your needs and begin making your office more efficient and secure.
Record Nations Tucson Location
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves Tucson and these nearby cities:
Benson | Casa Adobes | Catalina Foothills | Drexel Heights Eloy | Florence | Flowing Wells | Green Valley | Marana | Midvale Park | Nogales | Oracle | Oro Valley | Sahuarita | Sierra Vista | Summit | Tanque Verde | Tortolita | Vail