If your office wants to go paperless, scanning services will help make the dream a reality. Record Nations Tucson partners will several local providers who can help make your document scanning project a breeze.
With several scanning options available, and with every business’s unique needs, determining the best course of action can be a challenge. We will help match you to a qualified expert near you who will use years of industry experience to select the best scanning and document management option for you.
To get started on your scanning project, call us at (520) 314-4053 or fill out the form.
How Record Nations Tucson’s Document Scanning Services Work
To be successful, a document scanning project must employ accuracy, quality, and consistency. Our scanning experts use time-tested techniques to ensure your scanning is done correctly and efficiently.
Here’s How Our Local Experts Can Help Complete Your Scanning Project
- They remove clips and binders to prep your documents for scanning
- They scan double-sided documents easily—just let us know which side goes first
- They offer flexible indexing, whether you need every page indexed or want compact files
- Redactions services and editable text is available through OCR software
- Your digital files can be delivered in whatever format you need
- Custom services are available, just give us the details when you submit a quote request
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Tucson Cost?
The average cost to scan one page is 7-12 cents, but this price varies depending on where you live, how much you have to scan, and any extra services you may require.
There are a variety of factors that will influence the overall price of your scanning project. We suggest getting multiple customized quotes to ensure you are getting the right price.
The Estimate of your Scanning Project will Depend on These Factors
- What type of scanning do you need (redaction, indexed, non-indexed, OCR)?
- How many pages do you have to scan?
- What is the time frame you need your project finished within?
- What systems do you currently have, and will your new files need to integrate?
Don’t forget that you’ll need a solution for the physical copies of your newly scanned items. We can help you find an offsite storage facility or connect you with a local destruction company so you can safely dispose of unneeded papers.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Tucson, AZ
Let us connect you to several of our partners so you can select the scanning service that best meets your unique needs. Call us at (520) 314-4053 or fill out the form for free quotes today!
Record Nations Tucson Location
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves Tucson and these nearby cities:
Benson | Casa Adobes | Catalina Foothills | Drexel Heights Eloy | Florence | Flowing Wells | Green Valley | Marana | Midvale Park | Nogales | Oracle | Oro Valley | Sahuarita | Sierra Vista | Summit | Tanque Verde | Tortolita | Vail