The life cycle of your records and documents doesn’t just end with storing or scanning them. Once a document is scanned or when archived documents exceed their required retention time, it’s critical to dispose of them properly to help maximize your document storage needs and limit your legal liability.
Record Nations Albuquerque can help you manage every step of your document management plan-which should also include document destruction. Here are just a few of the destruction services we offer- click on any of the links to learn more or give us a call at (505) 428-6622.
Albuquerque Document Shredding Services
Record Nations Albuquerque will help you find the right shredding service for your company’s needs. We offer mobile shredding (where we come to you) and offsite shredding (where we pick it up), and can help you:
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and dispose inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
The best way to protect yourself, your employees and your company is to use Record Nation’s secure document destruction services.
Make sure your information is being properly handled and destroyed, to protect your company’s critical documents right up to the second they are shredded.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Albuquerque
Re-formatting a hard drive when you retire old electronics won’t erase your data- to ensure that your company isn’t accidentally leaking critical data, you need to ensure your hard drive is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Record Nations Albuquerque offers several ways to dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing- We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters and making them completely unrecoverable.
All of our local destruction companies throughout New Mexico offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody. Get free quotes on hard drive destruction today!
Incineration Services in Albuquerque
Some of out partners offer incineration as a part of their destruction process. Did you know that incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media? Different types of incineration include:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration and more!
The incineration process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service, and ensures that your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Albuquerque
Our certified shredding partners provide you with a certificate of destruction for verification that the shredding was done right and to ensure that you maintain chain of custody. Let us help you dispose of your documents securely and minimize the chance of critical files falling into the hands of identity thieves or your competitors.
If you need secure document destruction services, let us help you out! To get started with a free quote from a local provider today, fill out the form to the page, or give us a call at (505) 428-6622.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free quotes from experts in your area so you can select the contractor that fits your project and your office best.
Record Nations Albuquerque Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Albuquerque area:
Belen | Bernalillo | Corrales | Espanola | Grants | Las Vegas | Los Alamos | Los Lunas | Los Ranchos de Albuquerque | North Valley | Rio Rancho | Santa Fe | Socorro | South Valley | Taos