Document scanning services are a critical part of any document management plan. If you’re looking to convert to a paperless office and are located in New Mexico, Record Nations Albuquerque can help!
We offer a full-service experience to help you manage your documents. Let a professional, Albuquerque-based scanning company take the hassle out of your scanning project.
We’ll help you find the service that works for your business, and our local experts will help you through every step of the process,
If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for (or you know exactly what you need), please take a minute to fill out the form on the page, or give us a call.
How Record Nations Albuquerque’s Document Scanning Services Work
Accuracy, quality, and consistency is very important for a document scanning project. Our scanning services in your area can scan and index your documents quickly at a reasonable price.
From one-time jobs to importing your documents into a document management system, Record Nations Albuquerque can find the right provider for your project. Our providers have state-of-the-art equipment and will convert your documents so you can manage them better.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage for every scanning project:
- They remove any bindings and ensure they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first!
- Do you want every page indexed, or just or entire document? We’ll index however you choose to make it easier to find.
- Need editable text or redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the ability to change them at will.
- Once the scanning project is complete, your new digital files are delivered on the media of your choice
- Our Albuquerque-based scanning companies also accept custom requests- be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a FREE quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Albuquerque Cost?
On average, a document scanning prices range from 7-12 cents per page depending on how much you have, where you’re located in Albuquerque, and what services you require.
There are several other factors that we ask you about when you contact us, but we always suggest getting a customized quote from multiple document scanning companies for your project.
Determining the base price per page gets you in the ballpark, but some of the other options can change the price significantly depending on your needs.
The estimate of your project depends on several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
Don’t forget about what you need to do with the documents after they’re scanned. We also offer offsite document storage if you need to keep them, and document destruction services if you want to make sure they’re securely destroyed.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Albuquerque
Record Nations Albuquerque has built a local network of document scanning professionals that have decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call.
Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free, non-obligatory quotes to help you select the contractor that fits your situation and your office best.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Albuquerque area:
Belen | Bernalillo | Corrales | Espanola | Grants | Las Vegas | Los Alamos | Los Lunas | Los Ranchos de Albuquerque | North Valley | Rio Rancho | Santa Fe | Socorro | South Valley | Taos