Document shredding and destruction prevents fraud and identity theft by properly disposing of your documents and media. Protect your business, employees, and customers with our professional, certified shredding services.
We make it easy to fit regular shredding services into your routine with a variety of service options. Call us at (510) 858-0171 or fill out the form to connect with providers near you and receive free quotes on shredding services based on your needs.
Berkeley Document Shredding Services
All of our shredding services are completed using top-of-line shredding equipment and the latest techniques. We protect your confidentiality throughout the process with a strict chain of custody, limited contact, and a certificate of destruction for verification.
Our shredding options include:
- Drop off locations: This service is best for small shredding projects under 100 pounds of paper. You can drop off at your convenience.
- Mobile shredding: This service is best for mid-sized shredding projects of 100 to 300 pounds. We come to your location and shred your documents in a mobile shred truck.
- Offsite shredding: This service is best for large shredding projects of 300+ pounds. We pick up your documents and take them to a local facility for destruction.
Record Nations Berkeley keeps you in compliance with HIPAA and FACTA certified services. Mobile and offsite shredding can be scheduled on a reoccurring basis to maintain your shredding needs. Shredding can be paired with scanning and storage services to dispose of non-critical documents.
Berkeley Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing
Shredding and destruction services aren’t just for your documents. Electronic media should also be physically destroyed to ensure that no one can gain unauthorized access to your information. We have several destruction methods that ensure your information won’t end up in the wrong hands.
We offer the following data destruction methods:
- Hard Drive Shredding: This method is the most secure option for destroying hard drives. It uses exhaustive methods to take apart your devices, shred the hard drives, and recycle the remaining materials.
- Hard Drive Degaussing: This method uses machines with powerful magnets to scramble your files into unrecognizable data. It makes your data nearly impossible to recover.
- Hard Drive Crushing: This method crushes and pokes holes into your drives. It shatters the platters, making your data irretrievable.
Berkeley Incineration Services
Incineration services are environmentally-friendly, secure, and fast. We follow all regulations from the National Security Agency and Department of Defense concerning the destruction of classified media. The process is approved for a variety of materials and completed in a waste-to-energy facility.
Our incineration services include:
- Paper incineration
- Media incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup incineration
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Berkeley
Get protected today with Record Nations Berkeley. Our destruction services are easy to use, affordable, and convenient. To get started, call us at (510) 858-0171 or fill out the form. We will send you free, no obligation quotes within minutes.
Record Nations Berkeley Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Thursday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Sunday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Berkeley area:
Albany | Alameda | El Sobrante | Hercules | Lafayette | Moraga | Oakland | Orinda | Piedmont | Pinole | Richmond | San Francisco | San Pablo | Tiburon | Walnut Creek